The System is not intended to be used by children under 13 years old. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old without verified parental consent, we will take steps to remove the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old, please contact us immediately. Information Collection
We collect information when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a feedback form, or interact with our website in any other way. We may collect the following information:
- Information provided directly by you during registration (Username, Password, Email Address).
- Information provided directly by you during filling in user profile and using the system (First Name, Last Name, Location, Tour Itineraries, Phone Number).
- Other information you provide to us through your use of our website and services.
We use your information to verify your authorization to access and use the System, remember you for your next visits to the Service, personalize information for you based on your location, language, and currency configurations, improve the usability and functionality of the Service, find and eliminate tech problems, analyze user behavior and trends to develop new sought-after features, and communicate with you using the Intercom chat-service. Information Protection
We take measures to protect your personal information. We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. We use standard encryption protocols, such as SSL/TLS, to secure the transmission of data between your browser and our website. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the information necessary for booking trips. In such cases, we will only share the minimum amount of personal information required for the booking process. Third-Party Services
We use the following third-party services on our website:
- Facebook API: We use the Facebook API to allow you to log in to our website using your Facebook account. This allows us to provide a more personalized experience for you on our website.
- Intercom API: We use the Intercom API to provide customer support and to communicate with you about our products and services. This allows us to provide a more seamless and efficient experience for you.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track website traffic and to better understand how our website is being used. This allows us to improve our website and to provide a better user experience for you.
We use Stripe to process payments for our services. When you make a payment, you will be redirected to the Stripe website, where you will be asked to provide your payment information. Stripe is a secure payment platform that complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). We do not store your payment information on our servers. Response to Legal Request
We may disclose the information in response to a legal request related to a judicial proceeding or other legal process. Not Identifiable Information
We may share anonymized information (with any part of the data that can be used to identify you removed) with third parties for marketing, advertising, and research purposes. Correcting Inaccurate Information
If you believe that Eightydays.me has incorrect or incomplete information on your personal data, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate or incomplete. Deleting Your Account
You can delete your account by contacting us through WhatsApp
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by WhatsApp
at the number provided on our website. Effective Date